Friday, March 25, 2011

I Appreciate Them!


This week at our school, it was teacher appreciation week.  On Tuesday (we didn't have school on Monday), each of the teachers got a gift card for the school coffee shop & a cup of their favorite coffee drink.  I wanted to do a little something on our own, besides what the school had planned with the money we donated.  SO...I made these coffee cozies. 
I got the pattern here.
I think I might adjust a few things for next time, but overall, they turned out cute - and Al's teachers like them, so that's what counts!  We also gave each of them (and her Kinder teachers from last year)  a homemade scarf.  I know its almost summer here, but Alison requested them specifically, so how could I tell her no?!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute that she requested you to make things because it shows how impressed your kids are of your skills! It should make you feel like a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete

back to top

Popular Posts