Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Carrier Tent

Last weekend, Alison and I went to a baby shower for my friend Kristee.  She is having  baby girl Harper in a few months!!
I asked if there was anything she wanted made, and she requested a carrier tent.  Her car seat is black/white and red, so this is what I came up with for her:


The trim and backside are black minky and the bows on top are just pinned on.  They can be removed for washing, or for her next kid - you know the boy that will come next...unless she is like us, and only makes girls  ;o)
I wish I would have had my camera at the shower, but we rushed over after Alison's soccer game.  They had a candy bar set up (Al was in heaven) and a table with all kinds of ribbons and flowers for everyone to make hair bows for the new baby girl - such a cute idea.  Alison LOVED it...Aimee taught her how to use a glue gun, and Al went crazy layering flowers and ribbon!

2 comments:

  1. So Cute!! I love that idea. Great job on the Tent carrier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! You Havre gotten better and better at everything you make. It seems like the more you make the more creative you get too.

    ReplyDelete

back to top

Popular Posts