Sunday, January 16, 2011

ORGANIZATION

I really had no good way of organizing my thread...I like to keep the matching thread and bobbin together, but other than that, there was no system.  Well, I shouldn't say that.  I would put them in tiny baggies 2 colors per bag, then throw them in this box.


I would dig and dig until I found the color I needed...or one that was close to the color I needed!
For Christmas, My Mom gave me a big pack of thread, and Brian's Mom gave me this wood rack and more thread!

I'm so excited to have it organized and out where I can see it.  As I make a bobbin for each color, I slip it under the spool and they are always together!  I think I might have Brian screw them into the wall next to my sewing station to free up this space.  All these colors make happy :o)

1 comment:

  1. thats how my thread is...i just stick the bobbins w/ matching colors next to the thread.

    I do the same thing with my jars too, just don't have any shelves yet. I save all my jars from things like spaghetti sauce etc. to store things in them.

    ReplyDelete

back to top

Popular Posts